Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sh*t Or Get Off The Pot

   I thought I would give everyone an update on my progress since the last time. There is none. That's not exactly true, but I haven't grabbed the proverbial bull by the proverbial horns so to speak. I've eaten somewhat better and my weight is down from last Monday, but I have yet to get my excercise routine on track. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. Except the whole spirit is willing part. 
   My brother-in-law Scott jokingly said today that I shouldn't train at all, but part of me wants to follow that route. With my work schedule and Grace's therapy, it would be much easier to just continue on my current path and take on the Big Dawg Dare cold. Granted that this will almost certainly kill me, but the thoughts still in my head. 
   Despite the temptation, I think I will go a different route. Tomorrow I am going to try to get up and either go "running" outside or head to Fusion for some kind of workout. You will find out tomorrow how it went or if I come back to my blog with my inactive tail betweeny legs. Only time will tell.
Days til the Dare: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment