Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You Can Sleep When You're Dead

For the second day in row, I hit the track at Beckemeyer for a morning run. It didn't go quite as well as yesterday, but I still managed to do six laps, running the straightaways on the first lap, before just running the back straightaway for the next five laps (btw, today's playlist was Dropkick Murphys, love me some bagpipes). 

Cutting down my work was more self preservation than anything. I was pretty sore from my first strenuous physical activity in a while, but I kind of expected that. Unfortunately, it feels like I bruised the outside portion of my left foot too, probably due to my crappy running form. Despite these two things, I still managed to get a half hour im and really felt good.

I did realize one more thing I need to work on - sleep. I do pretty good on not a lot of sleep, but I might be more productive the rest of the day if I got more than six hours of sleep. Obviously it's too late for tonight (stupid new iPhone and your addictive features like the Blogger ap), but tomorrow will be a different story. Or maybe the next night. Promise.

Days til the Dare: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment